[FREE Webinar]: Protecting Your Business against the Risk of Owner/Operator Death or Disability
Please join us next Wednesday, September 3rd for a FREE Webinar to learn about strategies that are readily available to business owners to protect against the risk of death/disability of one of the owners/operators of your business!
- Do you have multiple owners/operators in your business?
- Do you have a sound financial plan to address the loss of an owner/operator due to death or permanent disability?
- What would happen to your business if a key operator or manager passed away?
- Do you have the financial ability to buy-out the ownership interests of a deceased or disabled co-owner?
- What is the best strategy to address these concerns to ensure the continued viability of your business?
Title: Protecting Your Business against the Risk of Owner/Operator Death or Disability
Presenter: Ed Beemiller, SVP Eagle Business Services
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Time: 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM EST
My name is Ed Beemiller, SVP Eagle Business Services, and I am going to review simple strategic steps that every business owner should take to protect themselves against the catastrophic loss or disability of an owner or key operator/manager.
Join us next Wednesday, September 3rd to protect your business today!
Reserve your webinar seat now:
SPACE IS LIMITED!
**Even if you are not sure you will be able to attend live, be sure you register anyway in order to receive the link to the replay afterwards!**