[Webinar] Understanding the Wealth Transfer of College
In this month’s free webinar, we will be discussing one of the biggest “wealth transfers” you will encounter in your lifetime:
Paying for college!
It is no secret that the cost of a college education has jumped to astronomical levels in recent years. You may now spend more on college costs than you did for your house!
Yet terms for borrowing remain much less favorable, and other sources of financial aid are not guaranteed, leaving parents to either foot the bill, or students to take on massive amounts of student loan debt.
Today, it is more important than ever before to make sure you have a solid plan in place to pay for college, which is why we are revealing some of the dangerous myths and hard truths of college planning in this month’s educational lunch webinar.
Join us to learn about some very important topics, including:
- The present cost you can expect to pay for an undergraduate degree (and why it’s so much higher than it was when most of today’s parents went to school)
- Some common college planning myths you should watch out for
- The “opportunity cost” of paying for college and how this can impact your retirement plans
- How do you pay for college without going broke?
- Where should you save for most efficient growth and most effective use of your college dollars?
Even if you are not able to attend live, if you register in advance, you will receive access to the recording after the webinar.
Date: Wednesday, November 8th
Time: 12:00pm ET