Top 10 Signs You Need a New Retirement Plan
(Shared by Dan Eisenhauer, Executive Vice President, Bank On Yourself Authorized Advisor)
10. Your brother-in-law broker has a sudden case of amnesia
9. At the rate you’re going, you’ll be able to retire at age 167
8. The Powerball odds don’t look so bad anymore.
7. Standard & Poors has downgraded your plan from AAA+ to S.O.S.
6. Your 401K looks more like a 201K
5. Your Fidelity Contra Fund is sounding more like a group of organized terrorists
4. Investing in lama futures is sounding interesting
3. Your 403B is rated an “F”
2. Your daughter makes more money babysitting than your current plan does
1. Talking to a safe money Bank On Yourself Authorized Advisor is sounding really good right now
For a free analysis to find out how you can have a retirement plan you can count on, just click the orange “Get Started” button above.