[Webinar] What’s New With Social Security? 7 Topics to Watch In 2018
Social Security is a very important part of retirement planning, but it can also be fairly complicated and difficult to understand. Compounding the problem is the fact that the rules can (and do) change all the time. In order to make sure you are planning properly for your retirement, you should make sure to keep abreast of any changes to Social Security which could impact your future retirement.
In this month’s “Lunch & Learn” Webinar, we will be discussing what’s new for Social Security in 2018, and what these changes may mean for you.
Here is what we will be discussing:
- The 2018 Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA)
- The 2018 Earnings Test
- Social Security Taxation Changes (both for benefits and payroll taxes)
- 2018 Medicare Premiums
- Proposals for Medicare Reform
- Status of the Trust Fund & Proposals for Social Security Reform
- An Update on Claiming Strategies
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out about these important changes and updates and how they may impact your retirement plans! Register now to join us via the link below.
Date: Wednesday, February 7th
Time: 12:00pm ET